Once again, the Yelm Lions Club will be volunteering to ring the Salvation Army Bell in the … Read more
- Photos: Moments From the 31st Annual Christmas In The Park Event and Parade
- Yelm Lions Ringing the Bell for the Salvation Army This Christmas Season
- YMS Students Create Gingerbread House Model of New Middle School
- Olympia Chamber Orchestra to Perform Free Concert in Yelm
- Nothing Is What It Seems in ‘Christmas on the Prairie’
Events & Entertainment
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Movies in the Park, Jazz in the Park and More
- Tenino Stone Carvers to Give Demonstrations, Lessons During Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Mermaid Fest, Movies in the Park and More
- Pioneer Village a Highlight of Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: A Community Calendar
Coming off seasons last year that have left each team itching for more, the boys and girls Yelm wrestling squads are looking to continue their dominance in the South Sound Conference while making strides to send more wrestlers to state and have them place.
Yelm-based Three Girls Media Inc. was recently named Top Boutique Content Marketing Agency in Washington by CV Magazine through its 2019 Media Innovator Awards.
I am pleased to announce the 25th Annual Community Christmas Concert.
Preliminary sales trends from Small Business Saturday show a continuing increase in smartphone purchases even among shoppers patronizing local merchants.
There is a large short haired black cat in the Tranquility Lane and Grove Street area that has injured people’s pets in their own yards.
No clever or interesting introduction this week (not that I’ve ever been accused of being clever or interesting).
Do you know what that flashing light means at the school crosswalk? It means there is most likely a student or person trying to cross the road. Every day I see drivers on their merry way disregarding the person in or at the crosswalk!
Everyone graduates, moves out and gets a job, right? Then how come our schools don’t prepare us for it? Yes there is homeshop and floral design, but no home economics classes and no money management. There should be mandatory classes that you have to take before you graduate. It would help u…