Drugs or alcohol are believed to have been involved in a fatal early morning crash on Inters… Read more
- Driver, 18, Facing Vehicular Homicide Charge After Fatal Pierce County Crash
- Photos: Culvert Construction in Bald Hills Area to Improve Fish Passage
- Yelm Teen Excels in FFA and Beyond
- Supreme Governor Visits Nisqually Moose Lodge
- Yelm High School Junior Kya Ramirez to Serve on Thurston County Fair Board
Events & Entertainment
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Movies in the Park, Jazz in the Park and More
- Tenino Stone Carvers to Give Demonstrations, Lessons During Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Mermaid Fest, Movies in the Park and More
- Pioneer Village a Highlight of Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: A Community Calendar
El Rey Burro has gained the reputation of a great Mexican restaurant both in online reviews and in a public vote, with residents selecting the restaurant as the Best in the Nisqually in its category last year.
I would like to brag about the staff of the local Yelm Timberland Library.
With a new school year beginning soon, it is appropriate to address a nationwide epidemic — child trafficking.
More battery operated cars and trucks are making their way onto streets and highways, so why not trains? That might not be too far off if BNSF tests are successful.
The Yelm City Park is a wonderful place for families, and the city workers need to be congratulated for their efforts.
Treaty Indian tribes in Western Washington are outraged that the Environmental Protection Agency is advancing the agenda of a small group of industrial polluters to undermine public health, science and decades of hard work by rolling back the water quality standards that we have been impleme…