The following are actions and discussions by the Yelm Community Schools Board of Directors a… Read more
- Yelm Schools Briefly: Superintendent Lays Out Replacement Levy Needs to Board
- Nisqually Watershed Festival Set for Sept. 28
- Yelm FFA Concludes Another Successful Year at the State Fair
- Yelm Schools Get New Portable Buildings to Help Accommodate Middle School Rebuild
- Thurston County Sheriff Explorer Program Helps Train the Leaders of Tomorrow
Events & Entertainment
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Movies in the Park, Jazz in the Park and More
- Tenino Stone Carvers to Give Demonstrations, Lessons During Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Mermaid Fest, Movies in the Park and More
- Pioneer Village a Highlight of Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: A Community Calendar
El Rey Burro has gained the reputation of a great Mexican restaurant both in online reviews and in a public vote, with residents selecting the restaurant as the Best in the Nisqually in its category last year.
Dear customers of Tractor Supply in Yelm,
Our nation is on an unsustainable borrowing trajectory and it could get much worse unless voters start asking politicians a simple question: “How are taxpayers going to pay for what you’ve promised?”
Regarding the editorial by Regional Editor Eric Schwartz about Naloxone, I offer a perspective that he may have missed.
It was a rare quiet day in the newsroom when only the sound of the police scanner crackled through the air.
With school back in full swing this week, learning becomes our focus and our passion.