A lot of things have changed at the Yelm Wastewater Treatment Facility over the last three years. Read more
- Yelm’s Wastewater Treatment Facility Showing Its Age
- Photos: Yelm High School Football Team Hits the Turf for Practice
- From Round-Up Days to the Bluegrass Festival, Rainier Is the Place to Be This Weekend
- AAA: Fall West Coast Gasoline Prices Expected to Be a Quarter Cheaper
- Search Continues for Missing Camper, 69, Last Seen Near Nisqually State Park
Events & Entertainment
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Movies in the Park, Jazz in the Park and More
- Tenino Stone Carvers to Give Demonstrations, Lessons During Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Mermaid Fest, Movies in the Park and More
- Pioneer Village a Highlight of Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: A Community Calendar
El Rey Burro has gained the reputation of a great Mexican restaurant both in online reviews and in a public vote, with residents selecting the restaurant as the Best in the Nisqually in its category last year.
I would like to brag about the staff of the local Yelm Timberland Library.
With a new school year beginning soon, it is appropriate to address a nationwide epidemic — child trafficking.
More battery operated cars and trucks are making their way onto streets and highways, so why not trains? That might not be too far off if BNSF tests are successful.
The Yelm City Park is a wonderful place for families, and the city workers need to be congratulated for their efforts.
Treaty Indian tribes in Western Washington are outraged that the Environmental Protection Agency is advancing the agenda of a small group of industrial polluters to undermine public health, science and decades of hard work by rolling back the water quality standards that we have been impleme…