The Yelm City Council voted unanimously Tuesday, Aug. 13, to allow Mayor JW Foster to sign i… Read more
- With Pierce County Humane Society Full, Lower Adoption Fees to Be Offered
- With Council Approval, Mayor Signs Design Agreement for Mill Road Sidewalk Project
- Co-Pastors of Bald Hill Community Church Step Down After 17 Years
- Southeast Thurston Fire Authority Eyes Bond in 2020
- Yelm Schools Orientations and Open Houses Coming Soon
Events & Entertainment
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Movies in the Park, Jazz in the Park and More
- Tenino Stone Carvers to Give Demonstrations, Lessons During Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: Mermaid Fest, Movies in the Park and More
- Pioneer Village a Highlight of Oregon Trail Days
- Nisqually Valley Happenings: A Community Calendar
Local minor league basketball team the Quad City Flames were crowned the 2019 Minor League Basketball Association series champions on Sunday, July 28, following a 114-95 win against the Huntsville Force.
El Rey Burro has gained the reputation of a great Mexican restaurant both in online reviews and in a public vote, with residents selecting the restaurant as the Best in the Nisqually in its category last year.
I would like to brag about the staff of the local Yelm Timberland Library.
With a new school year beginning soon, it is appropriate to address a nationwide epidemic — child trafficking.
More battery operated cars and trucks are making their way onto streets and highways, so why not trains? That might not be too far off if BNSF tests are successful.
The Yelm City Park is a wonderful place for families, and the city workers need to be congratulated for their efforts.
Treaty Indian tribes in Western Washington are outraged that the Environmental Protection Agency is advancing the agenda of a small group of industrial polluters to undermine public health, science and decades of hard work by rolling back the water quality standards that we have been impleme…