A brush fire was sparked Thursday night at a trash receptacle area between the Yelm Post Office and a nearby stripmall building.
The section of trees that caught fire was a known homeless camp to …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
Click here create a free account for posting comments and events to our calendar.
Other items that may interest you