The Thurston County Auditor’s Office and the Office of the Secretary of State have mailed voters’ pamphlets for the Nov. 5 general election to more than 100,000 households in Thurston County.
The pamphlets are combined so voters will receive one pamphlet with all state and local jurisdictions and issues. The Thurston County Official Local Voters Pamphlet is found on pages 47 through 103.
Local candidates and measures on the general ballot include:
• Commissioner, District No. 1: Port of Olympia
• Mayor: Olympia, Tenino.
• City and Town Council: Bucoda, Lacey, Olympia, Rainier, Tenino, Tumwater, Yelm
• School Board Director: Centralia School District No. 401-L, Griffin School District No. 324, North Thurston Public Schools, Olympia School District No. 111, Rainier School District No. 307, Rochester School District No. 401, Tenino School District No. 402, Tumwater School District No. 33, Yelm Community Schools
• Fire Commissioners: Fire Protection District No. 03 – Lacey, Fire Protection District No. 06 – East Olympia, Fire Protection District No. 08 – South Bay, Fire Protection District No. 09 – McLane Black Lake, Fire Protection District 12, Fire Protection District No. 13 – Griffin, Fire Protection District No. 17 – Bald Hills, SE Thurston Regional Fire Authority, West Thurston Regional Fire Authority (Littlerock), West Thurston Regional Fire Authority (Rochester)
• Park Commissioner: Tanglewilde Parks & Recreation District No. 1
• Cemetery Commissioners: Cemetery District No. 1 (Grand Mound), Cemetery District No. 2 (Yelm)
• Ballot measures for Thurston County, Thurston County Fire Protection District 12, Thurston County Fire Protection District No. 17, and Tanglewilde Parks and Recreation District
Ballots will be mailed on Oct. 16.