Details for 116435 NTC Walters PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS RCW 11.40.030 No.
116435 NTC Walters PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS RCW 11.40.030 No. 20-4-00695-34 IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF THURSTON FAMILY & JUVENILE COURT In the Matter of the Estate of: glen e. walters, Deceased. The Personal Representative named below has been appointed as Personal Representative of this estate. Any person having a claim against the decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner as provided in RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the Personal Representative or the Personal Representative's attorney at the address stated below a copy of the claim and filing the original of the claim with the court. The claim must be presented within the later of: (1) Thirty days after the Personal Representative served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(3); or (2) four months after the date of first publication of the notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective as to claims against both the decedent's probate and non-probate assets. Date of First Publication: November 12, 2020 Personal Representative: Kelly R. Dunbar Attorney for Personal Representative: Paul H. Meyer Address for Mailing of Service: Paul H. Meyer Attorney at Law U.S. Bank Building, Suite 12 402 S. Capitol Way Olympia, WA 98501-1096 Pub: Nisqually Valley News November 12, 19 & 26, 2020
- Thurston County Surpasses 3,000 COVID-19 Cases; Two Deaths, 47 Cases Reported Wednesday
- From the Hills: A Grateful Heart
- Sirens: Yelm Woman Crashes, Resists Arrest; Burglar Caught at Pharmacy; Porch Pirate Strikes
- Porch Pirate Nabs Package on Kayla Street in Yelm
- Police: Yelm Woman Crashes Into Light Pole, Resists Arrest
- Yelm Police Catch Burglar in the Act at Tim’s Pharmacy
- ‘Our Staff Is Getting Sick’: Health Care Leaders Talk Hospital Impacts of Rise in COVID-19 Cases
- Thurston County Reports 55 New COVID-19 Cases, 2 Congregate Care Outbreaks Tuesday
- True Crime Podcast ‘Hide and Seek’ Back in Thurston County Investigating Tumwater Cold Case
- Deputies Seek Information From Public After Mobile Home Dumped Near Roy
- Culp Campaign Jabs at State Republicans, Tells House Minority Leader Wilcox to ‘Grow a Pair'
- JZ Knight Called for ‘Military Coup’ After Biden Took Lead in Presidential Bid
- Thurston County Reports 41 New COVID-19 Cases Thursday
- Thurston County Man Accused of Killing State Trooper Found Competent to Stand Trial
- For Yelm Grad Phoenix Dubose, Positivity Remains Key in College Wrestling Success
- Sirens: K-9 Assists in Arrest After Pursuit; Fleeing Shoplifter Arrested; Woman Jailed for Domestic Violence
- Late Republican Ballots Thwart Democratic Gains in State Legislature
- Yelm Prairie Christian Volunteers Weather Storm to Distribute Food
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.